If you like the idea of a quiet, restful getaway just off the beaten path, Sea Salt Cottage is your calm haven. No crowds. No tight quarters. This 2bd 2 bathroom stand alone home has enough yard for your kids and pets to play plus room to park your boat. Around the corner from groceries and only a short 3 min drive to all Cape Charles offers... charming shops, restaurants, the beach, etc. Perfect for couples, families, fishing trips, friends' getaways, special occasions, etc. Guest access
You can view this listing later by clicking the heart in the top right corner.
All CDC cleaning protocols are being followed at this property. Your safety is our priority!
***Here's what you can expect at the Sea Salt Cottage:
LIVING ROOM: couch/sleeper sofa, chairs, Samsung TV Plus with cable, bookcase w/ books & games, live edge step into dining room
DINING ROOM: table & chairs for 6, hutch w/ games, oversized reading chair that converts into a twin sleeper!
KITCHEN: Duo (regular coffee maker + Keurig), dishwasher, sink, microwave, oven/stove, bistro table, pots/pans, dishes, glasses, etc. (everything needed for cooking basic meals!)
BEDROOM #1: king bed, desk, dresser, closet, en suite bathroom
MASTER BATH: (also hall bath) sink, toilet, spacious 2 way shower system w/ handheld attachment & rain showerhead.
BEDROOM #2: queen bed, twin bed, swinging smart TV, closet system, en suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
BACK DECK: table & chairs
FRONT PORCH: rocking chairs & bench perfect for morning coffee
YARD: spacious side & back yard, hammock, tree swing, charcoal grill, fire pit w/ Adirondack chairs looking out towards the sunset
CLIMATE CONTROL: Central heat & air
PARKING: The crushed shell driveway can hold up to 4 cars, and any additional cars may park in the yard if necessary
PETS: We allow up to 2 well-behaved dogs with an additional $75 payment per stay and require the following agreements:
-Dogs are not allowed on the furniture.
-Dogs will be crated when owners are not present
-Dogs are up to date on all flea & tick treatments. (proof provided upon request)
1. NO SMOKING OR VAPING. You must be at least 25 ft away from the home and please dispose of all trash. We will impose an additional charge if our cleaning staff smells smoke after your stay.
2. NO EVENTS, GATHERINGS, OR PARTIES. No outside guests are allowed on the property without the permission of the hosts. We reserve this space for our confirmed, overnight guests.
3. UP TO 2 DOGS ALLOWED (see additional requirements above). Extra charges will be assigned if there is evidence of damage upon departure.
4. Quiet hours outside after 10pm for the neighbors, please.
5. Please FOLLOW CHECKOUT INSTRUCTIONS in the Guest Manual before departing.
6. SHOES OFF the carpet, sofa & rugs so that we may keep the house in top condition.
*We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25.
LINENS & TOWELS ARE PROVIDED. (please bring your own beach towels)
Brand new YMCA!, 1 min
Food Lion grocery store, 2 min
Restaurants, shops 3 min
Bay & beach, 3 min
Kiptopeake State Park (boat launch): 10 min
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL GUEST SURCHARGES
1. No Party Policy: Airbnb has announced a ban on parties. Planning a party at this property will result in an early checkout and possible fines up to $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Towel Convenience Fee: Please use the makeup removal wipes & gray washcloths provided in each bathroom to avoid the $30 convenience fee for bath towels permanently stained.
3. $250 Undisclosed Pet Fee: We love animals and we want to approve what furry friends you'll be bringing! If an extra pet is discovered on the property, a $250 additional fee plus any damages will be charged, and the pet(s) must be removed immediately.
GUESTS WILL HAVE USE OF THE ENTIRE HOME.
HOSTED BY: The Sea Salt Cottage is part of the All Belong Collective, a small business dedicated to providing 5 star stays. Our team will take good care of you!
You'll have access to the entire home.Additional notes
To save our listing, click the heart in the top right corner.Neighborhood overview
Sea Salt Cottage is situated in a quiet, more rural section of Cape Charles, just off the beaten path. There are neighbors on either side of the home and one home diagonally across the street.