*You can save this listing to view later by clicking the heart in the top right corner.Guest interaction
**Gatherings and small events are considered on a case by case basis with an additional event fee. Please send details to our team for consideration.
Here's what you can expect at the Homeplace:
GREAT ROOM: dining table for 7, couches & seating, 2 custom alcove beds for children, board games, piano, guitar, stone fireplace
DEN: queen sleeper sofa & swivel chairs, antique armoire with smart TV, desk with chair, dutch door, & entrance to 3rd bedroom with bunks is from inside the den
KITCHEN: stainless appliances (fridge w/ freezer, dishwasher, sink, stove/oven), Keurig, drip coffee pot, pots/pans, dishes and everything needed to make basic meals, bistro table & chairs
PRIMARY BEDROOM: king bed, dresser, smart TV, recliner, full size mirror, en suite bathroom
PRIMARY BATHROOM: stand up shower, sink with vanity, toilet, closet
HALL BATHROOM: tub/shower combo, double sinks, toilet
BEDROOM #2: queen bed, dresser, smart TV, closet
BEDROOM #3: 2 twin beds (bunks), kids bench, large bean bag
OUTSIDE: fire pit w/ chairs, large yard, cornhole
LAND: Beyond the gate is more acreage that guests may explore via foot, four wheeler, 4 wheel drive, etc.
PARKING: There is covered carport parking for 1 car, paved parking for 2+ more cars, and gravel parking for more cars.
CLIMATE CONTROL: The home is heated and cooled with two zones of central heating & cooling.
CHECK IN: Guests may check in with a code anytime after check in. Please note that past 10pm, our hosting team may not be reached as we are humans and we do sleep at night, so we ask that you check in before 10pm in case any issues arise.
MOBILITY: For our guests with mobility issues, there are 2-3 steps off the back carport to get into the home. (If you come through the front door, there are approx 5-8 steps.) The rest of the home is level.
FIREPLACES: Sorry, fireplace use is not permitted.
GUESTS WILL HAVE USE OF THE ENTIRE HOME. You might on occasion see a neighbor out working on the acreage behind the home.
*All towels and linens are provided.
HOUSE RULES & POSSIBLE GUEST SURCHARGES
1. No pets allowed. We are animal lovers, but this is an animal free listing. If a pet is discovered on the property, a $250 fee plus damage will be charged, and the pet(s) must be removed immediately.
2. No smoking within 25 feet of the home. If our cleaners smell smoke inside the home, a $200 fee will be added to your stay. If you do smoke outdoors, please be thoughtful to discard all debris.
3. Do NOT climb the loft ladder to the loft in the Great Room.
4. You must be over 25 to make a reservation.
5. All gathering and event details must be communicated to hosts prior to arrival. Planning a party at this property without proper communication will result in fines of up to $1,000.
6. Please leave shoes off in the house to keep the Homeplace in top shape, thank you!
AREA DAY TRIPS: Popular day trips to Memphis include Graceland, National Civil Rights Museum, Beale Street, Memphis Zoo, the Pyramid & Mississippi River, Sun Studio, Rock & Soul Museum, etc. We also recommend a 10-15 drive over to the quaint town square in Collierville!
We've got a team ready to help! Should any need arise, please message or text them!Neighborhood overview
The Homeplace is conveniently located on 114 acres of land just off the new interstate I-69. Outside of any hustle and bustle, it's peaceful and rural here. There are a few neighbors along the road, but the home and land feels somewhat secluded. For your convenience, there is a gas station and convenience store just across the street.